Going topless is a totally acceptable fashion in all the beaches in Greece, and with 13, 676 kilometers of coastline, the possibilities of finding one you like is broad. Then again, I can’t imagine somebody not liking all the Greek beaches.
For those who got really happy about the topless fashion, there are several Nude beaches in Greece, two of them in the Island of Mykonos: Elia and Mykonos. There is another one in Karphatos named Votsalakia. There are also hundreds of kilometers of virgin beaches were you can go nude if shyness keeps you from joining others wearing the same outfit.
Every Island in Greece has its own charm and beaches, so wherever you decide to spend your vacation, or if you will take a tour throughout the whole area, almost from every point in the island you can see the breathtaking ocean and a beach to go with it.
The beach of Papa on Ios Island is the one I know, because of the closeness to where we stayed. It is a beautifully beach with umbrellas and service, many hotels and lots of fun and action. Great for when you are young, I was in my honey moon there, many years ago, and we stayed in the beach pretty much all day. But flying down I could see the amazing view offered to a person who has lived in a city most of her life.
Greece is definitely a place to visit, and if you love beaches, ancient ruins, history, music, good wine and excellent food, the islands should be in your list of places to visit in this life.
Greece Hotel Deals
- 5 Great reasons to visit Athens, Greece
- The best islands of the Cyclades, Greece
- Rhodes Holidays – the island of the sun and the island of the knights
- Greek Island Holidays – over two thousand islands to choose from
- Santorini Holidays – an experience you will never forget
- Paros, Greece Holidays: visiting a traditional Greek island
- Island hopping in Greece
- Stalis – popular resort on the east of Crete
- Gerani, Crete – unspoilt and is worth wandering
- Gortyn – largest and one of the most important archaeological sites in Crete
- Kalives, Crete – a charming village on Drapano Peninsula
- Elafonisi Island, Crete
- Agia Galini, Crete South Coast – nothing but tavernas, bars, gift shops and rooms to rent
- Lassithi, Crete – excellent wines and whitewashed windmills
- Paleochora, Crete – excellent sandy beaches
- Rethymnon, Crete – popular choice for visitors to the west of the island
- Malia, Crete Holidays – number one clubbing destination for Brits
- Athens beaches – best beach facilities around Athens coast
- Summer Holidays in Kefalonia, Greece
- Super Paradise Beach, Mykonos – Naturists Enjoy Curving Sandy Bay
- Santorini Sunset: where to stay in Santorini for the best views – Santorini villas, hotels and apartments
- Dodecanese Holidays: Patmos, Lipsi and Agathonissi
- Kalymnos, Greece: Climbing Vacation or Beach Holidays
- Chios, Greece – Stunning Beaches and Medieval Trips in the Past
- Naxos Holidays – the biggest island of the Cyclades archipelago
- Samos Holidays – sunny weather, famous beaches
- Kea Island Holidays – marvellous beaches and interesting places to visit
- Ikaria Holidays – Ikaria Island will not disappoint
- Spetses Island holidays – enjoy a traditional Greek Island
- Best beaches in Greek islands
- Nude beaches in Greece
- Best beaches in Greece: Santorini Caldera perfect for romantic travellers
- Greece for a great family vacation