CSky Hotel is the Santorini’s Luxury Journey, in ”Imerovigli” Imerovigli is one of the quietest villages with caldera view. Is located 3 km North West of Fira and looks like an extension of Fira and Firostefani, but is on a higher cliff and is recognized form the strange pop rock Skaros.
At the years 1200-1500 the Venetians established a feudal system in Santorini and built fortified castle settlements one of which is Skaros in Imerovigli. Skaros was chosen as an ideal settlement mainly because it was in a very high position, and there was good visibility for identifying and alerting if any pirates attack Greece.
Once upon a time when the world began its journey through the Universe, when miracles were most likely to happen, Nature showed her path all the way to Greece blessing it with beautiful seas, extraordinary sky and a sun shining its best over our country. We would like to welcome you to our 5 star hotel in Imerovigli. An escape to one of the wonders of the world. Santorini, an island where dreams come true. Feel overwhelmed with the colors of the most famous sunset in the world. Please yourself by exploring the premiere delight of Santorini. Csky offers stunning views over the volcano and the deep blue of the Aegean Sea. Unique two sea-views 300 meters above sea level overlooking the “caldera” with views of several Aegean islands.
Our 5 star deluxe Santorini hotel has an outdoor infinity pool with a pool bar, a separate fully private outdoor Romantic infinity pool and, in addition, 2 suites with private pools. Privacy and peacefulness guaranteed in the wonderful island of Santorini. We can arrange for you all the details for organizing your wedding Venue, the Reception and Dinner up to 200 guests, on our spacious terraces, and main pool area!
- Historic Sites in Greece: UNESCO World Heritage List
- Rhodes Holidays – the island of the sun and the island of the knights
- Greek Island Holidays – over two thousand islands to choose from
- Santorini Holidays – an experience you will never forget
- Zakynthos, beautiful Greek Ionian island with lovely, sandy beaches
- Peloponnese, Greece: ancient Greek sites, beautiful view and clean beaches
- Macedonia, Greece: things to do and see in the largest region of Greece
- Delphi, Greece – one of Greece’s most visited tourist spots
- Paros, Greece Holidays: visiting a traditional Greek island
- 5 Great reasons to visit Athens, Greece
- The best islands of the Cyclades, Greece
- Best beaches in Greece: Santorini Caldera perfect for romantic travellers
- Thessaloniki, Greece: main tourist attractions
- Best mountain destinations in Greece
- Santorini, Greece: a visitor guide
- Where to get the best value holidays for your money
- Things to do in Patra, Greece
- Things to do in Ios, Greece
- Greece for a great family vacation
- Philippion Hotel Santorini
- Armeni Village Santorini
- Aigialos Hotel Santorini
- Enigma Suites, Santorini
- CSky Suites, Santorini
- Dana Villas, Santorini – Combine your wedding with unforgettable holidays!
- Hotel reviews: Aris Caves, Santorini, Greece
- Hotel reviews: Anastasis Apartments, Santorini, Greece