There is no doubt that Greece has the most wonderfull waters of the world, the aegean sea is the king and the ionian the prince, from Zakynthos with the lighting blue to the Santorini with the magical sunset and Lefkada with the European famous porto katsiki beach one of the best beaches of the world. But if you are the type of the romantic traveller, the option is one and dedicated to the lovers.
Emerging from the depths of the seas like a lost Atlantis, Santorini Island provokes powerful emotions, from the moment one approaches the imposing Caldera, amongst the natural wonders of planet earth, created 3.500 years ago by a fascinating volcanic explosion in the Aegean Sea.
With steep rocky cliffs emerging from the Caldera basin, almost touching the sky, each natural element of the Island is here to remind us that Santorini does have a divine touch. The sun blends its colors with the volcanic soil, the beaches offers magnificent volcanic hues of red, black and white, the Caldera crystal deep waters invite us to dive and discover the sea bottom’s unique rocks. Santorini villa rentals and hotels seem to be a good choice for families.
Up high on the cliff, Oia and Firostefani appear like the perfect towns as they features Katikies Hotels, amongst the most exceptional luxury hotels nestled on rocky promontories of the rim that provide breathtaking panoramic views of the miraculous Santorini Caldera.
Katikies Hotels, the first Hotels on the Caldera cliffs to ever provide luxury personalized services and facilities, combined to a unique natural environment’s location, invite us to experience, through its famous and distinguished Katikies Hotel, Kirini Suites & Spa, Villa Katikies and Sun Rocks Hotel, unique moments of leisure.
As the rich soil gives a unique taste and distinguished aromas to all earth products, Katikies Hotels’ gourmet restaurants awake all our senses as they provide exceptional local gastronomy and wine tasting.
Discover Kirini Suites Spa’s White Cave Dinner restaurant and taste the Relais Chteaux gourmet selection that will amaze you. For sumptuous and romantic dining, Katikies restaurant of Katikies Hotel invites you for culinary pleasures on the secret rooftop veranda on the volcano rim. Experience all Katikies Hotels unique wine tasting degustations, while admiring the sunset. Feel the romance of Sun Rocks Hotel in Firostefani, sitting with your beloved in the highly atmospheric Elea Restaurant with amazing dishes that indulge the senses, whilst admiring phenomenal sunset views of the Caldera.
Whoever has experienced the magic of the Santorini Caldera, from the heart of Katikies Hotels and through their eyes, can write about it forever and ever.
Santorini is a place created by Gods you simply immediately fall in love with and that you will never forget.
Greece Hotel Deals
- 5 Great reasons to visit Athens, Greece
- The best islands of the Cyclades, Greece
- Rhodes Holidays – the island of the sun and the island of the knights
- Greek Island Holidays – over two thousand islands to choose from
- Santorini Holidays – an experience you will never forget
- Paros, Greece Holidays: visiting a traditional Greek island
- Island hopping in Greece
- Stalis – popular resort on the east of Crete
- Gerani, Crete – unspoilt and is worth wandering
- Gortyn – largest and one of the most important archaeological sites in Crete
- Kalives, Crete – a charming village on Drapano Peninsula
- Elafonisi Island, Crete
- Agia Galini, Crete South Coast – nothing but tavernas, bars, gift shops and rooms to rent
- Lassithi, Crete – excellent wines and whitewashed windmills
- Paleochora, Crete – excellent sandy beaches
- Rethymnon, Crete – popular choice for visitors to the west of the island
- Malia, Crete Holidays – number one clubbing destination for Brits
- Athens beaches – best beach facilities around Athens coast
- Summer Holidays in Kefalonia, Greece
- Super Paradise Beach, Mykonos – Naturists Enjoy Curving Sandy Bay
- Santorini Sunset: where to stay in Santorini for the best views – Santorini villas, hotels and apartments
- Dodecanese Holidays: Patmos, Lipsi and Agathonissi
- Kalymnos, Greece: Climbing Vacation or Beach Holidays
- Chios, Greece – Stunning Beaches and Medieval Trips in the Past
- Naxos Holidays – the biggest island of the Cyclades archipelago
- Samos Holidays – sunny weather, famous beaches
- Kea Island Holidays – marvellous beaches and interesting places to visit
- Ikaria Holidays – Ikaria Island will not disappoint
- Spetses Island holidays – enjoy a traditional Greek Island
- Best beaches in Greek islands
- Nude beaches in Greece
- Best beaches in Greece: Santorini Caldera perfect for romantic travellers
- Greece for a great family vacation